Sunday 26 June 2011

Black and Mustard Yellow Sakura Kimono - Outfit 11

So you can create a bustle effect with a kimono but what about 18th century style dress?



If you ever watch Dangerous Liaisons (the one with Glenn Close) then you know the dresses I'm referring to, the ones with the wide hips.


Well with a bit of fluffing this is what you can achieve.


There is one thing about his look, it isn't flattering if you are wide already so I don't think this is one I will try on myself.


Since I want to emphasise on the wide hip part so once again I shortened the kimono and then divided all the extra material evenly to the side and created the arch shape.


I think this will be last time I will use this dress now. Maybe I should find an event to wear the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment